SEO (Terms and Conditions)
- Development of Strategy and Optimisation Services.
Customer agrees to provide full access to their website for the purposes of development of a custom SEO strategy according to the terms listed within this document.
All specifications are by nature bespoke in any SEO service and will be delivered in accordance to best practice using ethical and professional methods to effect page rankings.
- Delivery Dates and Milestones.
Company will use reasonable diligence in the development of the SEO services and endeavor to deliver to the customer all deliverables and milestones, no later than three months from the start of the service which is, the first payment date of bank transfer. Customer acknowledges, however, that this delivery deadline is dependent on all payments being met and honored during this period. Company will be retaining all documents, source code, keyword lists and other assets employed or created for Customer during the execution of this service. Customer will only receive the output formats of Company’s work where applicable. The output is to be used only within the scope of the project as outlined. Customer shall retain all of its intellectual property rights in any text, images or other components it owns and delivers to company for use in the SEO services rendered under these terms.
4.0 Keyword Selection.
Company will provide a comprehensive list of keywords and phrases relevant to Customer’s desired search terms.
5.0 Web Page Creation, Edits and Custom Programming.
Company will create or edit Customer’s existing Web Pages to include various HTML tags, content, text or other elements as deemed necessary by Company in order to aid submissions to selected search engines and directories.
Company may register in service with the client additional domains to be used as gateways to improve SEO services. Registration shall be in Customer’s name and a schedule of fees for maintaining the additional domains shall be billed to Customer accordingly.
Company will create additional Web Pages for the purpose of targeting specific agreed upon keyword or phrase searches relevant to Customer’s Web Site. These Web Pages will be placed in locations determined to be most effective and at Company’s sole discretion.
Company may employ proprietary positioning techniques, coding and other resources, as it deems necessary to improve Customer’s positioning. Company reserves the right to create specially coded Web Pages to prevent competitors from copying code or any resources employed by Company.
Company may install, update, upgrade and configure the following software packages (“the
Installation” or the “Software”) as required by the Specifications and provide documentation and instructions to Customer on using all Software installed by Company.
Company will return all disks, CD-ROMs, Digital media, downloads, links or other Software purchased for Customer under this service to
Customer. Company shall not be responsible for keeping copies, back-ups or any other form of the Software after turning over the original copies to Customer. Company will not maintain the Installation, updates, or any daily tasks required for the maintenance of the Software under this service unless otherwise specified.
Company will not manage or maintain copies of licenses for any of the software packages or installations under this service. All licenses for software installations will be turned over to customer upon execution of this service.
Company will individually submit Customer’s Web Pages to the search engines and directories as stated in the Specifications.
Company will create custom reports for traffic and positioning of Customer’s Web Site, Web Pages and any additional Web Sites or custom Web Pages created by Company under this Service . Company will provide detailed reports as required by the Specifications and shall endeavor to provide the reports to Customer in a timely manner. Customer acknowledges that any reports provided by Company are to be considered estimates based on industry standard reporting software and techniques and shall never be construed as an exact counting of each and every submission.
Company will provide editing services and continue to adjust all Web Pages, keywords and other media created under this service for a period of (12) twelve months unless agreed differently by mutual agreement.
Company will develop and maintain regular monitoring and reporting on search engine placement and SEO performance. Reports will be provided to Customer on a monthly basis.
Customer acknowledges the following with respect to services:
- Company accepts no responsibility for policies of third-party search engines, directories or other Web Sites (“Third-party resources”) that Company may submit to with respect to the classification or type of content it accepts whether now or in the future. Customer’s Web Site or content may be excluded or banned from any Third-party resource at any time. Customer agrees not to hold Company responsible for any liability or actions taken by Third-party resources under this service.
- Company does not guarantee #1 positions, consistent positioning, “top 10 positions” or guaranteed placement for any particular keyword, phrase or search term. Customer acknowledges that Company’s past performance is not indicative of any future results Customer may experience.
- Customer acknowledges that SEO and submissions to search engines and directories can take an indefinite amount of time for inclusion, unless paid inclusion programs are employed. Each edit or change made to any resources employed by Company will repeat these inclusion times.
- Customer acknowledges that any of the search engines, directories or other resources may block, prevent or otherwise stop accepting submissions for an indefinite period of time.
- Customer acknowledges that search engines may drop listings from its database for no apparent or predictable reason. Company shall re-submit resources to the search engine based on the current policies of the search engine in question and whether pay inclusion programs are being used.
- Company will endeavor to make every effort to keep Customer informed of any changes that Company is made aware of that impact any of the SEO Services and the execution thereof under this service. Customer acknowledges that Company may not become aware of changes to Third-party resources, industry changes or any other changes that may or may not affect SEO services.
- Customer acknowledges that some of the Third-party resources only offer paid inclusion programs that require a fee or continued maintenance or performance fees. Customer is solely responsible for all paid inclusion fees and must maintain adequate funds in any Third-party accounts in order to maintain inclusion in these resources employed under this service and an estimate of fees for specific keywords and other listings.
- Company reserves the exclusive right, for the duration of this Service , to approve or disapprove any design strategies, existing code or other techniques, whether requested by Customer or presently employed by Customer that are considered by Company to be detrimental to SEO and the execution of Company’s services under this Service.
Customer and Company acknowledge and agree that the Specifications and all other documents and information related to the development of SEO (the “Confidential Information”) will constitute valuable trade secrets of Company. Customer shall keep the Confidential Information in confidence and shall not, at any time during or after the term of this Service , without Company’s prior written consent, disclose or otherwise make available to anyone, either directly or indirectly, all or any part of the Confidential Information.
9.0 Limited Warranty and Limitation on Damages.
Customer waives any other warranty, express or implied or the right to be compensated for the work that has been carried out during the agreed period. Customer acknowledges that company does not warrant that SEO will work on all platforms. Customer acknowledges that Company will not be responsible for the results, productivity or any other measurable metric not specified in this document. Customer understands the service is for an agreed period and waives any claim for damages, direct or indirect, and agrees that its sole and exclusive remedy for exiting the service is by the (90) day exit clause or by providing thereafter (30) days’ notice. Upon any termination of services the company accepts no responsibility for loss of page rankings or any other lability relating to the sale of goods or services which may have been affected from the termination of the SEO services.
10.0 Good Faith.
Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Service.
Customer warrants that everything it provides Company to employ in SEO is legally owned or licensed to Customer. Customer agrees to indemnify and hold Company harmless from any and all claims brought by any third-party relating to any aspect of SEO, including, but without limitation, any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims including attorney’s fees arising out of injury caused by Customer’s products/services, material supplied by Customer, copyright infringement, and defective products sold via SEO. Customer agrees to indemnify Company from responsibility for problems/disruptions caused by third-party services that Customer may use such as merchant accounts, shopping carts, shipping, hosting services, real time credit card processing and other services that relate to the ownership and operation of SEO or multimedia project.
12.0 Use of Material for Promotional Purposes.
Customer grants Company the right to use its work in producing SEO for promotional purposes and/or to cross-link it with other advertising developed by Company. Customer grants Company the right to list, reference or otherwise identify Customer as a client of Company in Company’s advertising and marketing.
13.0 No Responsibility for Loss.
Company will have no responsibility for any third-party disrupting, intruding or otherwise copying files in part or in whole on all or any part of the work performed for SEO. Company is not responsible for any down time, lost files, improper links or any other loss that may occur in the operation of SEO under this Service.
14.0 Termination of Services
In order to increase the effectiveness of the SEO services it is recommended that any service runs for a period of (12) twelve months and forms part of a rolling service. Customer has a (90) day exist clause after the start of agreement, thereafter the customer is required to provide (30) notice to request termination at any time during the provision of SEO services.
Maintenance Agreement Terms and Conditions
Client is contracting Design2Rank Ltd as a provider of web site maintenance services. Services not considered ‘standard website maintenance’ are subject to be charged for at £50 per hour.
The charge for maintenance is £50 per month.
What IS included in this agreement:
- Regular monitoring and updating to ensure impeccable performance across all major browsers due to the fact that not all browsers render sites in the same way.
- On our maintained hosted sites, we provide regular and thorough backups of your site so that it may be fully restored in case of loss,
- Downtime is highly inconvenient for any website owner and when it happens it is important to have someone on hand to help the return to service.
What is NOT included in this agreement:
- Web site redesign, re-alignment or re-development equalling more than 50% change to web page, web site, web graphics on the website (i.e. 4 graphics on website, and you want 3 changed, there is a charge for anything above 2, meaning 50%)
- CMS design or integration including but not limited to blogs, shopping carts and web forums. These require a separate design agreement.
Design2Rank Ltd shall provide Client with support to the web site for an indefinite period of within this contract. The contract will be paid on a Monthly Basis with each payment due on an agreed date of each month.
During the duration of this contract, the Client agrees that Design2Rank Ltdwill be the sole provider of maintenance services for the web site, and no other party will have access to or rights to change the web site. If a party other than Design2Rank Ltdmakes changes to the web site, any errors that are created must be repaired and will be charged for at the hourly rate specified above.
Deadlines & Deliverables:
Design2Rank Ltd will respond to all maintenance requests from Client within  hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends, via email or phone, with a confirmation that the request was received, and an estimated completion date for each action item in the request. Maintenance requests received after 18:00 GMT may not be completed until the next business day unless prior arrangements have been made. Most work will be done within this time frame, this is mostly precautionary.
Design2Rank Ltd will adhere to all quoted deadlines for the deliverables in the maintenance requests at all possible costs. In the event that Design2Rank Ltd has any issues in delivering on a quoted deadline, Client will be notified via email or telephone the reasoning for any change.
Any revisions, additions or redesign Client requests Design2Rank Ltd to perform that is not specified in this document shall be considered “additional” and will require separate agreement and payment. Design2Rank Ltd shall advise Client on any requested work that falls within these bounds.
Client hereby authorises Design2Rank Ltdto access their web hosting account, providing active user name / password combinations for access to the server via FTP, assuring that ‘write permissions’ are in place on said hosting provider.